Thursday, January 31, 2013

Baby on the Brain...

Today I'm thinking about what I need to do and get before/for our little guy while he kicks me in the most adorable way...

Here's some of what I have... Exciting right?
Here's what I still need/am thinking about...

  • Crib bedding (what design/color scheme should I go for...?)
    • bumpers
    • fitted sheets
    • crib skirt
    • quilts/blankets
  • Baby room decor
    • frames for Calvin n' Hobbes paintings Britt did
    • Letter of Baby's name (undecided)
    • Curtains?
    • Rocking chair cushion
  • Baby bath stuff
    • tub (what kind is best/easiest/most comfortable/best price etc)
    • shampoo
    • towels
    • lotion
  • Changing pad
    • pad cover(s)
  • General stuff
    • diapers
    • wipes
    • burp clothes
    • binkies 
    • high chair/bumbo...
    • swing/bouncy chair...
    • multi sized clothes/outfits
  • Blessing Outfit
  • Do I want to do Maternity photos/Newborn photos or both?
    • I think for sure Newborn photos
There's a ton more stuff... but I don't want to think about that :)

1 comment:

marnae said...

Here is my input, The girl I used for Cannon's newborn pics is super good and the best price I have found by far. Let me know if you want her info. Also, I like the little foam or mesh chair/beds for the baby to sit on in the bath tub. I think they are way better than the hard tubs.