Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Baby Bump Progress

And we're back!!
Back in Orem,
Britt's in school again,
and I'm wrestling with trying to reorganize/clean
our little home.
It got a bit out of hand when all I was doing was
chilling in bed and puking.
and back to real life!

I hope everyone's holiday festivities were awesome!! 
We had a really nice time in St. George with our families!
I'll fill you in on that later,
but here are the baby bump photos you missed if you don't 
follow me on Instagram :)
(and in collage form per my sister's request)

24 weeks!
Only 16 more to go folks!!
It doesn't seem like a lot of progress when all the photos are right next to each other,
it's funny how some weeks my belly looks big and then the next week it almost looks like it shrunk.
Good news is I've gained much of what I lost back, 
and sometimes have to remind myself that there's a baby in there and it's good that I'm gaining weight :)

Our little eggplant-sized-guy is kicking his mommy quite frequently
but I'm still loving it. 
He seems like a pretty chill baby, but I love the reminders that he's there.
We started going to the gym again this last week since I've been pregnant and it felt so nice to be able to  get some light exercise in and get a good sweat in. 
There were times when I wondered if I'd ever have enough energy to walk around the block, let alone go to the gym and get a good sweat going.

I'm feeling SO MUCH BETTER these days!! 
While in St. George we had my dad take my picc line out because
I wasn't throwing up as frequently and able to stay hydrated and well nourished.
BYE BYE IV therapy!!
It's been awesome!
Maybe I'll post the video...
I think it was REALLY helpful to be around family

Anyway, 
things are good.
I still have the most wonderful husband and family ever!
Can't wait to visit St. George again, but we're enjoying being up in the very snowy Utah valley.
Have a lovely day!

No comments: