Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rearranged

We recently discovered that the boards that furniture stores give you to hold up the box-springs and mattress on the bed frame are a piece of crap.

They are very thin and because of this it can make your bed dip in the middle when anyone is lying on it and/or even break from not very much pressure.

So we took apart our bed and put the box-springs and mattress on the floor for a few days until Britt had time to run to Lowe's to get some 2x4's.





It was fun because it gave us some time to decide if we wanted to rearrange our furniture.

I know I never posted photos of how it looked to begin with, but here's how it turned out:

I still need to make some more adjustments,
but I like where it's headed.
It's just nice to have a change every once in a while,
even if it's a small one.

1 comment:

Ron and Maggie said...

OH i LOVE YOU BED... So cute!