One of my most favorite things about married life
is hanging out with my main man, Britt
--or as I like to call him--
Sugar Booger.
He loves it. Just ask him.
Because we received so many cool gift cards etc.
for our wedding...
We use our cool gift cards for date opportunities,
and it's pretty sweet.
It also makes it easier to spend a little money for fun.
I must admit that sometimes,
it feels a little silly to go do stuff,
just the two of us,
but we enjoy it nonetheless.
Recently:
We've gone bowling at Miracle Bowl
I love Britt in this one.
Bowling shoes, gotta love 'em.
Action Shots:
I know my form is terrible.
Britt's got it goin on. Like THIS.
We went to the BYU game at Energy Solutions
This was cool because we sort of inherited the tickets
because my dad couldn't come up for the game.
Cheap/discounted/free dates are the best,
especially when you are poor married students.
A special shout out to Bobbo, for the BYU tickets!!
We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment