K, so...
(Queso is good!!)
I realized I have more pictures from California
when we went to the Aquarium.
Bizness and Zora Janey are ready to go!
Yeah, I know, SUPER cute picture of me, but this is a tribute to our
"little girl" hairdos that I ALWAYS get mocked for, Annaca
decided she wanted to give it a try.
Isn't Anna-Banana SO adorable? I really have THE cutest,
most adorable nieces and nephew.
Tommy's excited!! We're headed out the door. :)
Laura and I were scared to be eaten by a shark,
but it didn't seem to phase Tommy at all.
We decided after checking out the Aquarium,
we'd check out a Diner's, Drive-In's and Dives restaurant
called Star's Diner if I remember correctly.
It was TASTY, and if you're nearby (La Jolla, San Deigo I think),
it's definitely worth checking out.
Here's my Daddio and little bro, Ave-Dawg.
Are they cute guys? Watch out because Ave is gonna
be a heart breaker. Tall, dark and handsome.
My cute probably Texas Medical School-bound older brother.
He wears that hat everywhere,
we love it.
And of course the cutest 7 1/2 yr old around: Sadie Babe!
Sadie Babe again, and Ally Cat
(or Alacazam, just depending on what she calls me)
They look pretty excited to eat, also don't they look like sisters?!
Travisimo and Anni and Zora Janey!
Love them, I especially love the cute piggy-tails Ann!
Me and my cute Momma!
Can you tell we're related? Hard to see the resemblance, right?
I love her lots.
Isn't this Bizzy Babe SO cute! I love this picture of her.
So perfect.
It was such a fun, good day. I love spending time with my family
They rock, and in my opinion, are the BEST!
No comments:
Post a Comment