1. The shaggy haired young man that was leaving campus just when I need a parking spot
2. Warm showers
3. Warm beds and blankets
4. Pillows
5. Cloud cover that makes it a little warmer
6. Hobo/mitten hybrid gloves
7. Hats and scarves
8. Campus couches
9. An open seat
10. Protein bars
11. Jackets
12. Socks
13. My deal finding boyfriend
14. Helpful people and teachers
15. The sun
16. My scriptures
17. Prayer
18. Funny Youtube videos
19. My family
20. That I get to go home today and see them!
There are a billion things I could list, here's just the start.
1 comment:
Hahaha I love the hobo mittens too. I used to have some leopard hobo mittens but I lost one. I was sooo attached that I couldn't throw away the second one for at least six months. Anyway, I love you.
Post a Comment