Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Britton Blue!!

Happy 21st Birthday
to the CUTEST
boy I know!!


21 Reasons Why Britt is the BEST!
1. He has the best blue eyes.
2. He's a really great boyfriend, I'd probably biased argue that he's the best.
3. He's very kind and considerate.
4. He listens well.
5. He has such a sweet testimony of the gospel.
6. He thinks I'm cute, and loves me.
7. He's super smart, it's kinda ridiculous.
8. He loves learning and going to school.
9. He's a good studier.
10. He likes doing things with me, and he's up for anything.
11. He's a really fast runner, and great athlete.
12. He's really attractive (in my humble opinion).
13. He is willing to try new things (foods or activities) that I enjoy.
14. He likes reading scriptures with me.
15. He is able to easily converse about the gospel.
16. He served an honorable mission in Portland, Oregon.
17. He is a great teacher and is really good at explaining things to others without making them feel stupid.
18. He's clever and has a great sense of humor.
19. He is really fun to be with.
20. He is a really great writer.
21. He isn't afraid to be himself, and I feel like I can be myself with him.

I could probably keep going, but basically he's amazing, the best, my favorite. I might be a bit biased (like I said before), but I love him, and he makes me want to be better.
I love you Britt!
Happy Birthday!!

No comments: