Trav is pretty much the coolest Bro-in-law ever.
I know people that are envious that he married into my family.
Some things you may not know about Trav:
He's an AWESOME runner!
He ran over on Christmas day.
He basically picked up running a couple years ago,
and ROCKED his first marathon
(2009 Utah Valley Marathon)
He's a great daddy! He's so good with his little girls.
He has the CUTEST little girls ever :)
He's a fun guy, and he's willing to play along with our crazy shenanigans.
He's also a really great cook! He can make anything,
from spicy corn dogs to legit Indian food!!
Mmmm!! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.
He's a great husband to my sister,
he's perfect for her, it's really saying something
if you can handle being married to one of the Cope girls.
I'm really grateful that he's in my family.
He's pretty much the bomb.
1 comment:
Thanks for that, Abbie. I miss having you around.
Post a Comment