Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's probably time for an update...

We went to Nauvoo over the Fall Break, and it was SUPER fun!
This is a picture of Mom and Dad at Far West.
Me and Ave at the Joseph Smith house (this is the backyard view), and Avery looks ecstatic!

This is our WHOLE group at Carthage! Yay for Nauvoo and Church History!


This is a picture of the kids the day we left! We all did cool poses because we want to be cool like Tony! Yep we stayed in a house just across the street from the temple, it RULED!

Ally and I on the plane, we look pretty good for how tired we were!
Anyway, Nauvoo is ALWAYS a cool trip! I'm really grateful that we were able to go, and I really LOVED the people we went with! I learned a bunch, and I love family trips! They are so HAPPY!

No comments: