Me and my BESTEST friend Sally!
So I spent the day thinking happy thoughts of how I get to see her this weekend when I go up to Provo! Yay! I might even stay in her appartment with her! Yay for sleeping on the floor!
Woot!
I'm super duper excited! It makes me smile just pondering on times spent with Sal.
10 reasons why Sally wins the BESTEST friend Award:
1.We never stop laughing when we are together.
2. She makes the BEST CDs.
3. The kissing pact... (inside joke)
4. We make/eat cookies together.
5. We take pictures like this.....
7. She tells me I'm pretty.
8. She is the Best Car Dancer/Singer
9.She embraces all the weird things about me and loves me anyway!
10.I can tell her my lameball problems and she makes me feel better.
......Somehow we just get each other
Yay SALLY! I'm SOO EXCITED to come PLAY with you this Weekend!
Love You!
5 comments:
Abbie!! I LOVE YOU!!! I think I'm going to cry!! Lame story: The Graduation song came on today and I completely broke down and started crying. I felt completely retarded but I got so homesick today! I miss you!! I hope you can come up! Tell your parents that it's critical to my survival that you come up!! Abbie, you're amazing. I love you! And pretty much those pictures of us are hot. H-O-T.
hEY! Next time you guys are up here! CALL! WE CAN PLAY!
Hope your Bio test went well. Luv ya!!
hey abbie. I got a new blog. Check it out.
i was beginning to wonder if you guys were inactive, until I saw you on sunday. I hope school's going well. Fun times!
Post a Comment