So I have a confession... the rumors on Annaca's blog are true. I have a boyfriend. Cute huh? I think it's kinda fun, and I'm kinda proud of the fact. :) His name is Britt Staheli, and he goes to BYU, and he leaves on his mission on Jan. 21 to Portland, Oregon. So I'm expecting cards of condolences and flowers and balloons on that day... just so you know.
It broke my heart when I read he was leaving on a mission! Only for your sake though...cause it is good he's going:) I hope your living up every minute your with him before then! You guys look cute together:)
6 comments:
I'll send them your way if you send them mine! Ha love it
Portland??? That's my parent's mission...I think. He is so lucky. One of the best places to serve EVER!!!
Okay, wait, I meant that's where my parents live. Not that my parents are the mission presidents or serving there.
oh abby! i'm sorry he has to leave you! that is no bueno!
Oh, Abbs...cutie cute cute!!
It broke my heart when I read he was leaving on a mission! Only for your sake though...cause it is good he's going:) I hope your living up every minute your with him before then! You guys look cute together:)
Post a Comment