Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Trying to Be Tough

So I've kinda been a slacker when it comes to being grateful on my blog everyday, BUT I've been doing my best to be a grateful girl all month. 

It has been easier to be grateful since I've been feeling a lot better, and it was SO much easier to be grateful while visiting St. George, but it's been tougher since we came home. 

I miss my St. George home and family, but it's ok because we get to spend  THREE WEEKS there for Christmas!!! AND my cute brother and his cute family will be in town for TWO WEEKS!!! WAHHOOO!!!

SO, I just have to be happy for like 16 ish more days and it'll be a huge party everyday.

Grateful List
-that I ate like a king all week last week without puking, big steps people
-that we may or may not know the gender of our cute little baby!! SO EXCITED!
-I have the best in-laws
-my awesome husband
-fun games with the family
-laughing with the fam about stupid things
-bonding with the sibs over cards, super smash, and clue
-so much to look forward to
-the HAPPY Christmas season
-smiles
-my baby belly is starting to show a little
-Nativity scenes and Christmas villages
-Christmas lights and decorations
-Christmas Traditions :)
-Picking out gifts for loved ones
-my home health nurse
-schedules working out
-new tv shows
-showers
-funny siblings
-sister time

That's all for this moment. I'll have some pictures coming soon, and possibly an all about me post I was tagged to do.
Much peace and love!!

No comments: