Monday, November 19, 2012

Little Details and Some Gratefulness

 Hey kiddos! Just wanted to say hello and share some fun things with ya! You may or may not have seen two of these photos on instagram, but if not here ya go!

This first lovely is of yours truly with my 16 week baby belly.
My mom doesn't think it counts, but it's definitely progress for me.
I know, I look super awesome. Pajamas is all I wear these days. :)
Oh, and we put up our tree yesterday. It's so happy!!
We've been trying to get things in order/cleaned before we head to San Jorge for Thanksgiving,
so here is a photo of my cutie husband doing laundry, all on his own. 
I'm so lucky. What a good guy.
 This next one is of my latest and greatest food obsession/craving.
I would call them more obsessions than cravings because I get stuck on one or a few things for a while
until it makes me sick, and then I move on to something else.
Today I'm grateful for lots
-my sweet husband
-my family
-showers
-Thanksgiving
-trips to St. George
-IV's making me feel better
-clean laundry
-clean sheets
-feeling good enough to do some housework
-Christmas music
-photos of adorable newborn nephews
-fresh festive nail polish
-gender ultrasounds
(more on that later...!!!)

Have a super Monday and AWESOME Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Not Applicable said...

Hi Abbie! Found your blog on FB and nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. It's basically a getting-to-know-you thing for bloggers. Check out my site at kadeandmiki.blogspot.com if you want the info! :)