Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blog Sorrows

Sorry my blog posts have been absent for the last month and a half ish, but I've had some technological difficulties. My Macbook won't stay on, I need to get it fixed, but that means forking out cash, and that's never fun. I can post from Britt's computer (what I am doing currently), but he doesn't have all my awesome photos. I could put photos from recently on his computer, but I just don't trust it.

So that's the story.

As for an Update on our little life:
  • Britt's almost done with the semester! YIPPEE!!
  • We both just recovered from nasty colds. No fun.
  • Haven't been running, but hope to get back on the bandwagon soon.
  • Had some fun last weekend at the festival of colors that EVERYONE went to, and at the Real SLC game.
  • Had some fun this weekend visiting St. George while my brother and his fam are visiting from Texas.
  • We booked our first big trip for our 1st anniversary. We're going to Oregon!
  • Planned out our summer :)
Basically we are lovin' life and each other.

1 comment:

Laura Rafferty said...

I spent six months having to have my laptop permanently plugged in because the battery completely died and it would turn off whenever the cord got accidentally pulled out. Which only ever seemed to happen when I was doing something important and not bumming around on Facebook...