Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

This year we found out that Britt would be on call for work on the Thanksgiving break, so we persuaded my parents to come up here. It actually worked really well because it was my dad's side of the family's turn this year, and all the peeps that could come live nearer to Orem than St. George. So because no one wanted to cook, we went to Mimi's Cafe. When I first found out that we were going out for dinner and not cooking it ourselves, I was pretty upset, but I was pleasantly surprised with how yummy and Thanksgiving-y it was. We loved it, and we were very thankful to be able to spend it with family!

After dinner with the Copes, we went to hang out at my Grandma Cokey and Grandpa Ray's house, where we were able to catch up with the Cordner side (my mommy's fam), and eat more food.

It was all very lovely! Thanks to everyone that made it happen!! We love you!

Here are some photos from dinner:

1st Married Thanksgiving, cute huh?

The Frank Cope Family
(Left to Right: Ray, Grandpa Frank, Bob, Margaret, and JoAnn
Missing: Grandma Janice, Alana, and Mary)

Grandpa and I, I sure love this guy.
He is super sweet, and killer when it comes to a game of hearts!

No comments: