Britt was pretty excited and asked me to take pictures.We love grants that we don't have to pay back.
I guess being poor isn't bad all the time.
Oh, and Britt also got a job!
He is the night on-call driver for Petersen Medical.
It works out well because this way he is still able to work and go to school.
It's a little annoying sometimes though because
we don't always get to see each other during the week.

This other photo is showing that I got my hair highlighted,
and I'm actually learning how to do it pretty sometimes
(despite the fact that I have to wear it up most the time for work)
*I just want to note that this picture was really in honor of Ally,
my little sister, who not only does her hair very lovely
all the time, but can't help doing awkward faces in photos.
Also:
We can't wait for the St. George Marathon & Conference weekend because
we get to go home for the weekend to see our families :)
Peace & Love

1 comment:
your hair looks great! i love the color. and hooray for looking forward to the same things! free money and family weekends :)
Post a Comment