I got a job! WOOT!!
It's at Utah Valley Urology doing medical assisting, and it's sweet because it's all the same kind of stuff I did while I worked at my dad's office (St. George Urology). Urology? You may be asking yourself why in the world I'd want a job at a Urology office. Sometimes I ask myself the same thing, but I'm excited. It's comforting to finally have work after job hunting for a while. Also regardless of how one might think it sounds it's really cool to be able to help people that need it.
Training starts tomorrow morning!
Britt has been with the YM at Yuba Lake since yesterday. He's having a lot of fun, but I'm really excited for him to come home tomorrow!! Yay! I might be a tad bit pathetic, but our little apartment is just so lonely without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment