Today is my lovely sister's Birthday!
She's amazing and I love her, here are some reasons why:
1. She's super stylin' when she poses for pictures!
2. She fixes my hair when it looks too "little girly" and makes it cool.
3. She is motivated, ambitious, driven and so inspiring!
*She's run 4 marathons and is thinking about a 5th!
4. She's the best, sweetest mommy to her super adorable little girlies!
*She also makes the most BEAUTIFUL babies, that's definitely a talent!
5. She is up for ANY activity/party/vacation and knows how to have a good time!
6. She married an awesome guy, and we are glad to have him in the family :)
(not really about her, but I liked the picture and it's true)
7. She is super adorable and WAY fun to go to Disneyland with
*We are WAY so psyched to go in May!!! Woot!
There are bunches of pictures I could share and tons of things I could say about Annaca,
but basically she is the coolest, sweetest, most wonderful
sister, daughter, mommy, friend, wife!!
I love her, she's the one I go to when I have a dilemma,
need to talk something through, or vent and need someone to listen.
She's amazing!
Happy Birthday Anni!
I hope your day is the BEST
because you deserve it.
:)
1 comment:
Awww shucks! Thanks Abs, such thoughtful sentiments. I'm excited to see ya next week!!
Post a Comment