On Wednesday we threw a bridal shower for the lovely
Sally Workman.
Here are some mostly random photos
of that night.
Sadie got ahold of the camera for a while...
Annaca is the shower throwing Pro!!
Hey!! Just finishing up the setting up!
Sally has such a CA-UTE booty. Just ask her fiance,
he also approves.
She got some AWESOME stuff,
I'm pretty sure her favorite item was this 3 layered
cookie cooling rack
I think the face says it all.
She got many different kinds of gifts.
Fun gifts. Like brownie making supplies.
And kitchen utensils.
Practical gifts. Like a microwave.
Inappropriate gifts.
You can see it in her face.
She knows what's coming.
My favorite though,
was when I was wrapping it for her,
Bizzy (my adorable 4 yr old niece)
kept asking why I was giving her something
immodest.
My response: It's like a swimsuit and only her husband gets to see it.
My mom's better response: It's like jammies (pajamas).
Such perfect lingerie for Sal.
haha.
Bridal Shower joy!!
Always take at least 2 photos, right?
Sally and Summer.
They are both getting married this month!
Summer is getting married today or tomorrow...
I think tomorrow. Sorry.
Finals week always messes up my concept of time.
Sally is getting married on the 31st!!
December is most definitely the month to get married.
Sally and Megan,
most likely telling juicy secrets
and talking about boys.
Look at those faces.
It was a fun night!
And we had TASTY treats.
Sugar cookies and brownies
from Dutchman's Market.
They are the BEST!!
Pretty much addicting.
My brother-in-law
is convinced they make the brownies
with Heroin because he's an addict.
1 comment:
Hahahaha I love this post. That was such a fun night! Thanks again Abigail dear!
Post a Comment