Friday, December 17, 2010

Quick Trip to SLC

So we took a quick trip to Salt Lake,
right after I took my last final,
to see David Archuletta sing with the Mo Tab!!
(Thanks to the Lovely Marsh Family)
It was LOTS of fun!!!
I love seeing the lights and the great
Christmas decorations in Temple Square and around town.
I wanted a picture with this lovely tree,
no one else would get in the picture with me though.

Don't worry, they were just practicing before the concert.
We went to the Thursday night performance and it's
considered their "dress rehearsal" so we got to listen to them
practice. Yep, that's Mack Wilberg behind me.
(Also, our seats were so close we saw a few General Authorities,
Julie B. Beck talked to the lady sitting a seat away from me
and Richard G. Scott was a few rows away! So cool!)

My lovely parents as we were walking to or from the concert
Aren't they cute. I kinda caught my mom mid blink.

Ave and dad posing with the sweet lights outside
the Conference Center.

We had WAY too much fun doing silly poses
in the mirrors at the hotel.
Yeah, we're super serious.

Ally call's this one the "Twilight Zone"
I don't think she even knows what that is from.

The elevator pictures were the best!!
This one is almost my favorite.

This one is the BEST,
except for Ally's face.
If ONLY she had not smiled,
this totally could've been the cover
of some soap opera or silly fake reality show.
LOVE it!!
Just ask Annaca, Ally's not so good
with making good faces for pictures.

Hope you enjoyed the lights and Christmas-y-ness!!

No comments: