2. Worked on the good ole quilt project. It's gonna be CA-UTE, good thing because it's taking FOREVA!!
3. Did minimal laundry
4. Blogging
5. Caught up with Sal in person for the first time in a WHILE! YAY! She's here for the weekend and I'm so glad. I love her. She's pretty much the other half of my soul. We've determined we're soul mates. Don't tell her fiance, or my boyfriend. Good thing they never look at this :)
6. Just got updated on Ally's love life, I love watching younger siblings get the heat from the parents. It's the best. ha
7. Painted nails (with Sal) and told secrets. <---- SO needed!
**Also check out my SWEEET pumpkin carving skills!!
1 comment:
my best girlfriend is my soul mate, too, and my husband has just had to accept it. =) same-sex soul mates are the bomb. you can talk about gynecological appt. meltdowns with total empathy, and that's just something that everyone needs.
excited to see you in December! two months, yo! i'm counting down right along with you.
-Sara Katherine Staheli Hanks
Post a Comment