Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's MARCH...

and I am LOVING the weather! It's so pretty outside, I wish I could spend more time outdoors, but alas I work and go to school ALL the time. That's life, but I have started running which is happy. Recently Sadie and Bizzy have discovered my new fun computer can take funny pictures of us, and whenever I'm on it they instantly are in my lap, ready to pose. So SILLY!
Here are some of my favorite shots:

I don't know about you, but I smile and cover my face when I sleep :)

Crazy Biz, no comment is needed here. haha

Sadie, Biz, and Abbie in Technicolor!

This is one of my FAVORITES! Love these little goofy girls!
Fer Fun!
LOVE

1 comment:

Annaca said...

You're a fun auntie! Thanks for always putting up with those little crazies, they sure love ya. Plus, that Biz pic is hilarious!!