...we have to let go of the ones we love, because we love them so much.Today Britt entered the MTC. We said goodbye on Monday, and it was very hard. I'm doing better, and life is happy! Britt is going to be an AWESOME missionary, and we are all so super proud of him! I love him, and miss him. I hope two years will go by quickly, even though it probably won't.
4 comments:
Oh boy! I will text you today. Hope everything is going ok!
Abbie, good luck! Its hard waiting for a missionary. He's lucky to have you supporting him.
Oh boy abbie thats always hard! I'm sorry! On the bright side it will seem like forever for a little while but then it will fly right on by! Good luck! miss ya
Hey Abs! I was just checking out your blog and realized you link to me - I feel so honored! How's the missionary doing? He used to be in our ward - cool family.
You are adorable!
Post a Comment