Friday, June 6, 2008

The Adventures of Grad Nite.... part 1

The Adventure Begins...
After graduating, the new Alumni of DHS met back at the school at 2:30 to be loaded onto 5 chartered buses (NO school buses, thank heaven!) and departed for the happiest place on earth. I sat next to one of my very best friends, Chelsea Wilson (left) and we had a fabulous time doing a plethora of things to entertain ourselves on this joyous ride to Anaheim.
Entertainment included:
*Making thorough plans for every single thing we wanted and were going to do while in Disneyland with Trent Cox and Amy Theobald(right). Trent was the Mastermind Planner, he decided everything while the rest of us smiled and nodded our heads.:) *Talkin Girl Talk with Maddie and Lisa (left), they are CRAZY cool and tons of fun!
*Playing trivia games and won lots of cool prizes from our AWESOME chaperones, the Sevys and Chaperone Jen. I won a ring pop for knowing why Joshua trees are named Joshua.
*Chocolate.
*Watching scary movies called I Am Legend as it gets really foggy outside.



6 comments:

Annaca said...

FUN FUN FUN!!

Anonymous said...

Grad nite is the best night ever! I agree... Monday?

Brooke Wheeler said...

How fun!

Craig said...

Congratulations grad! The sky is the limit for you. We expect great things. Can't wait to see you!
-Craig, Aubree, Addy, and Hope.

Brooke Wheeler said...

hey my new blog site is www.brookiesjournal.blogspot.com

Annaca said...

Yo, how bout an update!! I know you've been up to some fun things...:)