Sunday, May 25, 2008

All Good Things Must Come to an End...

CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2008! Doesn't the Blue and White look stunning? I can't believe I'm graduated! It was the best graduation I've been to, I actually enjoyed it for once... maybe because it was mine. Everyone did such an awesome job on their speeches and such. I am proud to be a Dixie Flyer Alumni! I think the pictures kind of speak for themselves.




























5 comments:

The Weston's said...

Hey you! I can't believe that you are graduated! What's next lovely lady?

Annaca said...

Cute Pics! Love ya, Abbs, and CONGRATS!!

Brooke Wheeler said...

Congrats big time Abs! You are so cute! I am so sad that u r not in YW anymore! U were so nice 2 me! Love ya! Congrats again!

CORNWELL FAMILY said...

AH! CONGRATULATIONS ABBY! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats! Graduation is so great! I do love the blue and white! Keep up the good work!