Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh Dixie We Love Thee!

Today is the last day of High School for me, and I can't believe it! Last night was my last choir concert, and it was so much fun! I no longer have the responsiblity of Choir President, and it was so wonderful to hear someome ask Mrs. Snow (the DHS choir director) if she needed anything else. Yay for the new council and new choir president for next year! They will have so much fun. I really love Mrs. Snow so much! I count her and Mr. Saxton as some of my very best and favorite teachers and even as friends! Wow! This is such a surreal feeling, I can't believe it is already here and I'm in the process of registering for college and going to start working for Dr. Bob. Its so strange that I don't have any school responsiblities or positions, now my job is to manage and organize my life so I can be successful. I'm kind of excited, actually really excited, I've started to take an interest and some pride in having a clean creative space. My mother will be so suprised at this, but I predict my room and the downstairs laundry room will start looking much more tidy than usual, keep your fingers crossed just in case. Yay! I'm so pumped for college! It's going to be such an adventure! I really want to live each day to the fullest, I have tried to do that more lately, and life is soooo much happier! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Abbie! I can't believe your just graduating! I seriously just always thought of you as just a yr younger than me, cause your so dang MATURE! Congratulations! Love you!

Anonymous said...

It is a crazy feeling! So many things are probably flying through your head! Enjoy these times because they go fast! Where have you thought of attending school??? Congrats on Graduation and I can't wait to see pictures!

Sally said...

You are a beautiful person and I'm so excited that we're graduating! Yay for college! and Post Mish boys! (extra emphasis and excitement on the latter)

Love ya dear...

Ron and Maggie said...

Hey ABBY!
I agree with miki I always saw you as a junior when I was senior, and plus high school seemed so long ago that I figure you have already Graduated! Its soon... Words of advice... Don't take any of it forgranted and live it up! High school was lots of fun, but college IS AWESOME!

Janae said...

Abbie,
I did't know you new my cousin Miki. It is so fun to see your blog. Sounds like things are going good for you. come and check out our blog.
Janae Bang

Cassandra said...

I'm so glad Annaca introduced you to blogging. You're so adorable! Congrats on all of your achievements.