Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Anni!

Since I'm in the blogging zone,
I thought it appropriate to dedicate a post to my super cool older sista Annaca!
Today was her birthday and she is funnier and smarter and prettier than ever! :)
So I wanted to share some of my favorite things about her and photos of her in honor of her big day:

She is super dependable, helpful and organized!
She came up and helped us move in to our little apartment after we got married, and then after I basically became an invalid during my terrible morning sickness she came up and helped clean and do my laundry and organize a bunch of stuff. It was really nice to have her come.

She is determined and motivating.
She's run like 5 marathons, and keeps on running even though it stinks. :)
And she convinces many of us to join her, even though we know it's a crazy thing to do. 

She makes the best faces/sounds when she gets choked up, and isn't ashamed of it.

She's really funny, and always has the wittiest, best comeback.
She whispered something silly and of course my awesome face was captured.

She's a teaser, but she makes you feel loved while she makes fun of you, so it's ok.
And she makes fun sibling photos SO much better, this is one of my faves.

She's a really good dancer. 
Check out those moves!
She's basically the life of the party. So smooth.

Annaca is super fun and always down for anything whether it be a baseball game or Disneyland.  She is very handy when it comes to Disney, she knows all the secrets. :)
She also has super fun taste in books. She read to me while I was really sick and kept my spirits up.

She's a great listener and a good friend.
When I lived at home during college, I'd often escape to her house to vent about something silly.
I know I can always vent, cry or laugh about something with Anni without judgement.

She is the best aunt! And she LOVES babies. I'm so excited for our little guy to meet his Aunt Anni!

She's a good wifey. I love this photo.

 And the best mom. If there is anyone I try to emulate when it comes to wifehood and motherhood, besides my mom, it's Annaca. She knows what's up, and really seems to have life figured out.


I love you Annaca, thanks for being such a great friend and sister over the years. I hope I can be like you when I grow up. :)

1 comment:

Maddi said...

Loved this post! Annacca really is so awesome, and so are you! In fact, I'd say that the whole Cope clan is pretty amazing!