Saturday, February 23, 2013

Nesting Craze

Today I have been super motivated to clean.
Which is good because I forget that I have around 10ish more weeks left
before I get distracted by a tiny and super cute creature.
Super excited. 

I did the dishes/cleaned the kitchen,
we rearranged our bedroom to make room for the little baby bed
organized the little guy's room some more
rearranged some furniture
vacuumed a bunch everywhere
got out the sewing machine to finish baby projects
laundered some clothes
and started pre-washing baby stuff.
LOVELY.

Next I need to:
vacuum a few more places
clean the bathroom
mop the kitchen and bathroom
continue pre-washing baby clothes
get Britt to put the finish on our baby dresser/changing table
paint some frames, a little table and shelf for the baby room (project with Britt)
dust some places
sew crib bumpers, crib skirt and baby quilts
organize baby clothes n' stuff
organize baby room closet more
finish buying baby essentials
pack hospital bag
wash car inside and out
put car seat/stroller in the car/trunk
possibly recover rocking chair cover when it comes
and probably a bunch of other stuff...

I hope this craze keeps on for a while longer.

No comments: