Today Britt and I went to the Lindon Cannery
We helped can pork and beans.
Britt estimates that he stacked 3,600 cans onto pallets
and I inspected beans for undesirables
(yucky beans, corn kernels, etc.)
and made sure the beans were good little beans,
and stayed in the designated bean area.
It was intense.
We were supposed to be there for 3 hours,
but there were so many peeps
that wanted in on the service action
we relinquished our titles of
Can Stacker Boy
&
Bean Girl
Here is a LOVELY photo of us in our hairnets:

It was actually pretty fun,
except for the part about not being near
each other the entire time.
Hopefully next time we get jobs in the same area.
1 comment:
Abbie, a great big CONGRATS right back at you! Peter and I are so excited for you and Britt - and we look forward to meeting him someday soon. Thanks for your comment on our blog - we can't believe we're actually pregnant! :) Being prego is like being engaged - waiting for the big exciting event, eh? So much anticipation. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment