Thursday, February 10, 2011

White Shades and an Update

I promised a bunch of peeps that I would update
them on all the exciting new happenings with
me and a cute boy, and I haven't been
very vigilant in doing so....
I also haven't been very good about
taking pictures often, even though I decided
I wanted to take more pictures.
Here's what I've got:

So after Britt and I both moved up to northern Utah
we had to come home that next weekend
to do some vehicle switching.
On the way home we encountered some very uncomfortable
sunlight.
So Britton whipped out his fancy white sunglasses
and we tried to dodge the sun from our eyes.

I wanted to give the white shades a try,
they were pretty legit.
I don't know what my neck is doing.

Then my cute boyfriend wanted his shades back,
you know, so he wouldn't kill us...
and so he could see to drive.

I gave them back, maybe a little reluctantly,
and stopped pestering him with pictures
(not without a little 'tude though)
I'm pretty sure this is a huge exaggeration of the story
I don't really remember it,
but it was fun to embellish.

**As far as updates go...
We're both working hard at school,
trying to stay focused enough to study,
and planning a HUGE water slide party
in June!!
(more to come about the water slide party later...)

No comments: