Sunday, December 26, 2010

Why Christmas is so good:


#1 You get to hang out with your siblings WAY too early in the morning when you're WAY too tired to be awake.
#2 You get to play with the new baby nieces that come over with your older siblings
Aren't they too cute?!
#3 You get sweet presents like Dyson vacuums (Santa ha been bringing me trousseau stuff for years, see definition below)
trousseau (ˈtruːsəʊ)[troo-soh, troo-soh]
the clothes, linen, etc, collected by a bride for her marriage
I don't know why he thinks I need stuff for marriage.
#4 Watching nieces and nephew squeal with joy over their presents

SOO FUNNN!!
Dolls were my favorite when I was little.
#5 Dad making us all the BEST breakfast ever!! Yummm!
#6 Catching Tommy play with toys that aren't his.

There are lots of other reasons, these were just some I captured on camera.
I love my family. They are the best! I don't know what I'd do without them. I love hanging out with them, especially on Christmas when we focus on Christ and love and giving.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Hope it's been a warm and happy one!

No comments: