Friday, December 31, 2010

My Best Friend Got Married Today :)

Sally Workman became
Sally Powell today.
It was such a HAPPY day!
I cried a few tears of joy.
It was a little bitter sweet to think about just because
she and her cute new husband will now be residing in
Sacramento, CA, which is no where nearby.
But the sweetness definitely beats out the bitterness!!
I'm so excited for them and so proud of them for getting married in the Temple!
I hope I can follow their example one day.

Here they are coming out of the temple. I LOVE the first kiss outside pictures.

Don't you LOVE her purple bouquet? I do.

SOO beautiful and adorable. LOVE her dress.

It was such a pretty day!

LOVE this face.

LOVE this girl... woman?
CONGRATS Ryan and Sally Powell!!!
I was SO happy that I could be there.
Love you guys, and please come visit SOON!
**Or maybe we'll have to make a trip out there!

1 comment:

Sally said...

YAY!!! I LOVE this post! It reminded me of A. How much I love the man I'm married to and B. How much I miss you to death!!! Thank you Abbie for being so amazing!!