I wrote Santa Claus early this year about my wish list.
I told him I only wanted one thing:
A boyfriend.
(with blue eyes, about 5'10", happy smile, quick wit, and fun humor, initials B.S.)
In response to my inquiry he said that
he could get me one, but that he'd
come 3 days late.
What could be better
than a little extra
Christmas 3 days after the fact?

Santa said he'd arrive in exactly
1 month
at 4:41 p.m.
at the St. George Airport.
Yes my friends, the countdown is ON!!
2 comments:
YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. Im so happy for you girl you are just going to have to much fun when he gets back :) :). Before you know it you'll have a pretty ring on that left hand! This last month is going to fly!
Ahhhh Im so excited for you!!:)
Post a Comment