My best friend, Sally Workman...
(this is her, isn't she loverly?)
besides being PRETTY and AWESOME,
AMAZING, my FAVORITE... she's
GETTING MARRIED!!!
We're all pretty excited about it :)
Here are some classic Abbie+Sally photos:
Sexy, of course.

Kissy or Desperate. Not sure which.

Happy/Smiley, I love Sal's face in this one.

Classic (who knows what we're doing)
Let's be honest, we look HAWT all the time. ha!

Oh, by the way, this is the cute boy she's marrying. :)
His name is Ryan Powell. He's from California.
They're cute together.

I had to get in on the love in this last one :)

They're getting hitched Dec. 31st, 2010! Don't miss it!
I'm SO happy for her! She's going to be a great 'lil wifey!!
Congratulations Sally and Ryan!
2 comments:
YAY FOR MARRIAGE!!! I love you Abbie. Only your BEST friend would dedicate an entire blog post specifically to you. I LOVE this. By the way, I'm a fail. I can't for the life of me remember these pictures being taken. Where were we?!
YAY indeed!! Well some of them are from the last time I stayed with you in provo and came to your concert. The other ones are from when we went bowling when you and Ryan came down to visit! :) Good times! I love you back.
Post a Comment