Monday, September 20, 2010

Beautiful Ally

So this past weekend I was lucky enough to help my BEAUTIFUL sister Ally get ready for Homecoming! It was her first formal dance and I was excited to help and take lots of photos! Here are some for your viewing pleasure!

Gotta love the sick purple Vans! I know I do!
I just love the whole purple ensemble!!

Trimmin' all the straggler threads off.

Isn't the back awesome?!

Here I'm trying to explain how to properly pin the boutonnière on without stabbing your date. It can be tricky.

And here we have us trying to recreate some fixing of the lip gloss.



Austin, Laura n' fam (and Rhett and Annie stuck around just before their date) also came to see Ally off, it was lots of funsies! We were sad that Anni, Trav and their girls couldn't make it because they were sickies and the parentals were out of town. But we had fun, and took lots o' pictures!

Thanks Ally going to homecoming so we could all hang out and tease you and check you out! Love you all!

No comments: