I was tagged by Megan
A-Attached or Single. Single!
C-Cake or Pie. Chocolate cake my sister makes.
D-Day of Choice. Any day of the weekend!
E-Essential Items. My new camera because I'm camera HAPPY!
F-Favorite Colors. PURPLE!
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? not a huge gummy fan...
H-Hometown. STG, Utah!
I-Indulgence. Whatever I'm craving, but mostly chocolate or ice cream or both.
J-January or July. January because my birthday is in it, but July because I LOVE SUMMER!
K-Kids? They're cute, I love my nieces!
L-Life isn't complete without? The Gospel, my family, and playing and being CRAZY!
M-Marriage Date. Something you don't understand about the word single? Undecided.
N-Number of Brothers and Sisters. two sistas and two brothas. one bro-in-law and one sis-in-law
O-Oranges or Apples?depends on if I want an apple or an orange. I usually end up eating an apple over an orange though because peeling oranges can be difficult.
P-Phobias or Fears. spiders, scorpions, poisonous things, things that could kill me, getting a painful, incurable disease... ya know the usual
Q-Quote. "the sky is the limit when your heart is in it."
R-Reason to Smile. The happy little things in life. Like when people take turns at four-way stops and my new pretty blue camera, and that I am graduated. YAY!
S-Superman or Wonder Woman. Superman because he is very attractive!
T-Tag four people. I tag Anni, Alli, Natalie, and Laura
U-Unknown fact about me. I'm AMAZING! no um... I peed my pants as a child and had to be medicated for it for a while.
V-Vegetables? I like most of them. No olives, not very into mushrooms.
W-Worst habit. I struggle to keep my room clean.... I'm trying.... kind of...
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound? well I've only ever had an x-ray and that was pretty tight, ultrasounds are cool too though. I'm rather fond of medical technology.
Y-Your favorite food. queso from Cafe Rio.... Mmmm Mmmm Amazing!
Z-Zodiac Sign . Capricorn... I think its a goat man thingy.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
I've been Tagged...
All About Me -- Alphabetically
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment